Dollar vs. National?

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
If you had an 8 day reservation for $5 less at Dollar, would it be worth not having Emerald Isle???

I have used both and have been pleased. Just make sure you are signed up for the Dollar Fastlane program. You still have to go to the counter, but they have a separate line for you. I have always been the only person in that line and gotten the next available agent (even when the regular line wrapped around many times). Yes, I got some nasty looks from the other customers, but they too could have signed up for Fastlane. There is no hassle at all. With Dollar you get the type of car you reserve, you do not have the "chance" of getting something special (i.e., van, convertible, etc.) as you do with National Emerald Aisle.

I think it would be dependent on what you are reserving. If you are reserving a full or intermediate, I'd choose Emerald Aisle as you have a chance that something bigger or better might be available. If you are reserving a minivan or something like that where you need the extra space or you definitely want the luxury car, I'd save myself a little money and do Dollar. ALthough $5 isn't a huge difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter