• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dollar Tree Disney

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
Sorry if this is out here somewhere already. I am ready for bed and just wanted to post before I forgot again.

DollarTree finds:

Disney girls underwear 3 packs (mine only had small sizes - 2T to 4T
Insulated Lunch Bags (nice ones!)
Smores & Cookie Lunchables Snac Packs 4 singles for $1 (My grocery store currently has them on SALE for a double pack for $1.25 so that a $1.50 savings!!!)
Bubble Yum 4 packs (we usually spend .69 a pack at the gas station on these!

Might be useful for a trip!

I am thrilled about your finds!!!!
we dont have a dollar tree here, a dollar store yes but I don't think they carry the same stuff. I guess I'll go check today anyway. thanks for the heads up!! pk

One near us had boys underwear too. I'm starting potty training -- so I bought 3 packs for my 2 year old DS. They had Bugs Life and Dinosaur. These were small sizes too. I also saw some very cool Pooh & Friends shaped notepads there. Great finds for that cheap! Where else can you buy a 3-pack of Hanes underwear (not even irregulars) for $1.00? I love dollar stores!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter