Dollar PT Cruiser

ScottMccarthy

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I've mailed Dollar to try to get an upgrade price for this but they are being less thn helpful saying that the price is only available on a "supply and demand" basis at the desk!! What they see how much they can rip you off for?

So has anyone rented one and how much did it cost you? I'm currently booked for an E4 and would love to have on if the price is within reason. If you did have one was it any good or did you think it wasn't worth the money?

Thanks

The reason you can only upgrade to a PT Cruiser at the desk is that they don't carry that many so they can't guarantee they'll be able to supply one. We nearly upgraded to one a few years back when they'd just been released, but we went for an LHS in the end. I'm pretty sure the price to upgrade was about the same, so you need to look at the price to upgrade to a 'Luxury' category.

The good thing about waiting to upgrade at the desk is that you can haggle over the price.

I e-mailed back and forth with dollar about this. We were thinking of getting one for this year but spent the money on some extra days in the end. Dollar said more or less what Deb said. They can't guarantee to supply one so they can't be pre-booked. If I remember right, the price they quoted was a bit steep anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter