Dollar Fastlane Questions

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
Ted and I are thinking about joining Fastlane, for our trip in 16 days. Is it worth joining? What are the pros and cons?

Do they still do an upgrade coupon and can we use it with our pre-existing reservation with the GMF40 code??

Holly

I don't think FastLane has any effect on upgrades or codes, it just gets you your wheels FAST. The last three trips to WDW I rolled up to the Dollar counter and the 'regular' line, for peons, had 10 or more folks in line. I had my paperwork done before the other line moved and had my keys and met the rest of the crew at the baggage carousel before they could get all the luggage. Unless they've started charging for this pass, there are no cons to it, unless you count the evil eye you get from those left waiting!

Bill From PA

When I joined Fastlane they did send a free upgrade coupon with my membership card in the mail (it took about a month to get).
Membership is free and the reason is moves so fast when you get down there is they have all your info already on your reservation and your file. You just need to present the credit card you used on your Fastlane membership-you've already done the hard stuff when you signed up (ie. decline extra insurance etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter