• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whips at DL?

Right outside the Tiki Room there is a stand that sells Dole Whips during high peak times.

The stand only has one machine to make the whips unlike the 3 in Florida, so if it is busy, you may have to wait a while (but it is worth it). Also, they don't sell any other flavor besides pineapple. They can make the floats like WDW, but they are more expensive for some reason.

When I went there in late July, they were out of Dole Whips by 4:30-5:00 both days I was there. I don't know how common that is, because it was VERY busy!

:love: :love:

I Love Dole Whips!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Wishing I had one right now... :rolleyes1

FYI: they also only accept cash...no credit cards, Disney dollars or gift cards :)

I got one for my son (3 1/2) and he ate almost the entire thing while we watched the Tiki birds ;)... a must do if you have kiddos, just bring wipes! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter