• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities - Virtual Line?

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
In WDW, we had to join a virtual line to even get inside DoA. What's the process for Disneyland? Old fashioned line or virtual line? If Virtual, can someone send me the link.

When we were there last month there was just an open door to walk in and out of--no line at all. :)

I think they use the virtual line when it gets very busy, or during covid when they were severely limiting capacity inside. I've done it both ways. They have a QR code posted outside the shop when it is being used.

Pro tip if they are using the virtual line: we signed up and it said 15 parties ahead of us. The "standby line" on the side of the entrance was long. We hung around a couple minutes because my husband wanted to ask the CM managing the line a question. She alerted a bunch of people in the virtual line and no one showed up, so we got in almost right away as opposed to the standby people.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter