Doggy Bags?

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
HI Dis folks,

I've never seen this thread before. I just reviewed the Deb's website for the menus and it makes me full already. I eat like a bird.

Are doggys bag OK? When I eat at a restuarant, I only eat half the meal and take the rest home.

Thanks.

You can get doggy bags. Be careful when traveling in the warmer months, food can spoil quickly in the Florida heat...and I wouldn't want to lug a doggy bag around the parks with me.

Alfredo's was very good about boxing my dinner up for me when I had to leave earlier than the rest of my party (before the food came, in fact) due to a cranky baby. No one seemed shocked by the request.

That being said, I agree with the others -- I would only do a doggy bag if I knew I was headed directly to the hotel (and a fridge) immediately after. If you are travelling with another "bird-like" companion, keep in mind that splitting meals is usually OK, too.

Wolfgang Puck's wrapped up an entire meal for me after my son spilled water all over him and we did not have a change of clothes. We were staying at a hotel with a fridge and microwave in it and everything tasted great later that nigh and the next morning. Especially the pumpkin ravioli made a nice breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter