• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dog Smuggling

I would love to bring my dogger to the parks, but Eeyore may not like it.

We went to Charlston, SC last summer and were riding a shuttle bus from the hotel to the downtown marketplace. There was an elderly couple on the bus and the woman had a straw handbag with a little poodle in it. They had a little cover for it. They had smuggled the dog into the hotel and even into resturants! They were such a nice couple and you could tell that was their baby! They never go anywhere without it!

I wonder if the dog could be an annual passholder or not....I don't think the biometric finger scanners can scan paws...of course I could be wrong.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Originally posted by ckj
I would love to bring my dogger to the parks, but Eeyore may not like it.

yeah - I can just picture Jazz pulling on Eeyore's tail, and chewing it to itty bitty pieces.

Maybe I could just put my 150 pound St. Bernard in a wheelchair and get her a ticket... put a hat and glasses on her and wrap her in a big shawl.... maybe ld be mistaken for a really old hairy woman.... hmmm, the possibilities are endless... too funny...

My dog (a Jack Russell, 1 year old) would wreak so much havoc that I'd probably manage to get the MK shut down for a good couple of hours while they tried to replace the characters tails, noses, ride parts, animatronics, not to mention the fact that he'd knock over the talking trash cans (after emptying their contents) and rip up all the It's a small world dolls (some people might actually thank him for that one...).

Hahahaha. I can just see him now , wearing Mickey ears that say MONTY across them.

Eating a Mickey Bar. Psyched to get a picture with Lady :)

Hmmmmm! I was just wondering how to sneak my horse on the Magic.......sunglasses, floppy hat......ahhhh! It may just work!

Rae

Years ago..before x-ray machines, my grandmother used to sneak her dog onto the airplanes in her carry-on bag.

So you think they were going to try to sneak the dog onto rides? Now I'm going to be wondering about this all day! Thanks for the laugh!

There's also a woman in my neighborhood who takes her dog for a walk every day....but she pushes the dog in a baby carriage, the dog has blankets and pillows in there for comfort...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter