Dog question

Could you share more info about this product. What is it called? Where can I get one? How much does it cost?

http://www.petedge.com/product/Intellipet-Bark-Solver-X25/45199.uts

i got mine at petedge. you may be able to find one similar somewhere else. i think it says $42.99-but check the link above to make sure. it can be on silence - we don't hear it. or you can hear it. we always put it on silence but, i do check it once in a while to make sure it is working.

we ONLY plug it in when we head out. i normally have to ask the neighbors if they behaved while we were gone because as soon as they see either of us--the barking starts. :lovestruc just happy to see us..

i don't like spray collars that are anti-bark or zappin' collars. good luck!

We just got back from camping in MI as well! First time I had ever been there. It was really pretty but the bugs tried to carry us away!

My husband is from MI so we spend a lot of time there. The bugs are terrible in a lot of places, especially mosquitoes. The 2nd camp site we stayed in was the worst, nothing kept them away. The 3rd sprayed and we didn't see a single one in almost a week. My poor daughter was covered in bites no matter how much bug spray and keeping her indoors we tried.

I congratulate you on at least asking and trying to be pro active. I love dogs, but some FW campers just have no clue and the biggest offenders are those with MH's where they even leave a vent or window on the MH door cracked and the "Barking Beagle IDIOT" that we camped accross from us would set on the dash and bark at even the leaves moving in the wind. Let them see a human and they became the screeming me-me.

We have a center hall in our trailer and use the pressure type baby gates at each end, put their beds in there and then turn on the radio to a talk station at medium volume and then have either the A/C on or at least the fan in the winter for some "white" noise. We have two that at times are the typical "YAPPIE YORKIES" so we are somewhat sensitive to this and at home is drives us nuts when they see a squirrel thru the Patio Door.

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter