Dog “souvenirs”?

The Fantasia gift shop at the Contemporary had a section of doggie souvenirs. I loved the Mickey waffle and Mickey bar chew toys.

We've bought our boxer two collars at the pet boutique at the Co-Op in DS. Very good quality. As far as those dog tags you can have made in machines for $12 at various locations - don't bother. We've done that twice (Soarin and RnRC) and both tags' decorations rubbed of within 6 weeks.

That dog does not look happy!

She looks like a normal dog doing a head tilt to me. Her ears are perked up in interest, not pulled back in fear, and you can't see what her tail is doing.

Anyway, I'm really glad Disney has started selling pet gear! Most of the toys and stuff are too big for our little girls, but we did get the Minnie Bow mat for under their food bows and it's so cute!

As others have said, there are quite a few items available for pets. OP, I have to admit when I first opened this thread in the resorts section, I was expecting a question on a different form of dog souvenir! :dog:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter