• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does your Tow Vehicle have a name?

5stljayhawks

Rock Chawk Jayhawk
06 3/4 ton Suburban - Gus or Gus the Bus
99 ford Explorer "THE BLack SHAAddddoooowwww" - said spookely with magical hand waving jestures by my 6 yo dd

1) No names for vehicles.
2) But the GPS is called "Gerdy".

NOTE: Of course, our sailboat is "The Rusty Scupper".

The name of our truck greatly depends on the gas mileage that we are getting at the moment...
2007 Ram 1500 Hemi Quad Cab (Good gas mileage) - Ol' Red
"" "" "" "" "" "" (Bad gas mileage) - Damnit, Ol' Red

My Granddaughter helped name our towing vehicle. We have a F 250 diesel 6.0, our 4 year old Granddaughter thought it was as loud as thunder. So we all now refer to the truck as Thunder.

No name for my Suburban. Heck, my family laughs at me for calling it a truck in the first place. So I usually call it "the truck" just to make the point.

Bama Ed

My 1997 Toyota Tacoma 4WD - Old Crow (It's black)
My 2004 f-250 - Boomer (Short for Boomerang. I have actually bought this truck 2 different times)
GPS - "What the heck is a motorway?"

Yep- "Your (or the) truck"

Funny Rusty, We named our GPS too. She's "Cindy". I keep waiting for a more realistic voice though. When I don't follow the specified route, I keep expecting Cindy to say; "Jim, why didn't you listen to me? I asked you to turn left at the next intersection. What's the matter? Don't you love me any more. Jim. JIM. JIM!!! Are you ignoring me?" :lmao:

j

GMC 3500 Sierra SLT, diesel dually, 4x4, crew cab, extended bed, nick named simply the ( BAT ) truck,which is short for Yep you guessed it BIG A## TRUCK

GMC 3500 Sierra SLT, diesel dually, 4x4, crew cab, extended bed, nick named simply the ( BAT ) truck,which is short for Yep you guessed it BIG A## TRUCK

I've seen it...

He ain't kidding.

My personal everyday ride, my 97 Tacoma 4wd would fit in the back of that thing.

Oh! and my 5r has the same initials as my (BAT) truck, only it stands for yep you guessed it again.( BIG A## TRAILER ).

'14 Ford F350 Diesel is 'White Lightnin'' (no 'g', guys!), courtesy of our 25 yr old son. Tongue in cheek as my DH is a very 'conservative' driver when towing. Our previous truck was a boring old 'Betsy'.

My GPS (which has a British accent) is 'Reginald'. We haven't named the one for the truck yet.

My wife calls my truck the beast, 2008 Ford F-450 Power Stroke.
We call the GPS Burt, I downloaded Burt Reynolds voice to it. Who better to lead the way other than the Bandit!

2014 Ram 3500. It is red with gray lowers
We call it "Brutus"!
O..H
........I..O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter