• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does your pet have any distinctive or unusual markings on their fur?

Tru looks like a cow with dalmatian spots, I'm thinking of changing her name to Bessy or something along those lines!
f5fa9441.jpg

My dogs are both kind of unique, I think. Jack is black & white like a Holstein cow and his sister, Indy is white with light brown like a toasted marshmallow. They are brother and sister for real and when they are wet you can see that they both have black spots all over their bodies.

Yes our totally black kitten has a little brown tuft of hair on the back of her head.

My 15 y.o. cat, Mittens, has four snow white paws. He is the old man of the house and is still pretty spunky!

My cat Free Willy is black and white just like the whale, his distinction is when he sits with his front paws together 2 black markings on each paw form a heart, so sweet

Mr. Kitty is mostly white with gray. he's got a gray "helmet" over his ears and the top of his head.

Daisy has a "hidden Mickey". you can only see it when she's walking away from you...

My Chester is white with a black spot on his back that is heart-shaped. Or at least I say it is. :D That's because he's so lovable. :D

mallcat said:
Twigg has tiger stripes on top, and leopard spots on his belly. He's half leopard, half tiger kitty.

f602c150.jpg

Your fur baby looks almost exactly like my male fur baby, Timothy!!! Down to the raccoon ring tails on his tail, and the black marks on his face (from the pic where's looking at the angel), and his white chin, and his tummy markings!! I wish I could post a pic, but I don't know how. :(

My cat Figaro has black on the top of his face with a white stripe down the middle and then white at the bottom of his face. But he has a black nose and a little triangle of black under his mouth. My other cat does not have any unusual markings but he is really big and very friendly.

Plain old Weimaraner gray! I have had people tell me she's a gorgeous chocolate lab.... I usually say, "She'd be an ugly chocolate lab but she's a gorgeous Weimaraner!" :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter