Does Wolverine do meet and greets in Avengers Campus?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Where can you find Wolverine in Avengers Campus for meet and greets? Because Wolverine just became my crush and I'm curious to know where in Avengers Campus he can be seen doing meet and greets and autographs? Also is Wolverine's autograph rare or uncommon of the Marvel characters? I would love to hear about any meet and greet stories you have had with Wolverine when you have seen him

I am not aware of Wolverine appearing in Avengers Campus. Unless something has changed recently.

Wolverine hasn't been added to Avengers Campus yet? What a surprise because with him being a popular Marvel character he should be added to Avengers Campus for meet and greets someday. But I did learn that Wolverine does meet and greets in Universal Studios and that he is common there. Maybe someday Wolverine will be added to Avengers Campus really soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter