Does water park count as a park day.

MickyBoricua

Earning My Ears
If I buy tickets with the add on of water park.
Does the water park count as a park day

I will de staying 7 day bur with only a 5 day park tickets with the water park add on. On the extra days I will go to the water park. Does it count as a day from the 5 day Package

I just looked at this yesterday for a friend. I believe that it does count as a park day. You have to crunch the numbers and see. It might be cheaper to book a straight 5 day ticket and buy the water park pass separately. 69 per person.

From the Disney website:
Walt Disney World Resort has 4 exciting theme parks to explore—Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With the Water Park and Sports option, you can visit one theme park each day of your ticket.
Plus, you get a certain number of visits to other Walt Disney World fun based on the length of your ticket. For example, a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits and a 5-day ticket allows 5 visits. For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
  • Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
  • Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park* (Currently Unavailable)
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Currently Unavailable)
  • Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course – FootGolf
  • Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
  • Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (prior to 4PM)
  • Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course

The PLUS means you could go to a theme park and water park every day, or separate out your days.

I didn’t realize you could get more than 1 visit. Good to know. I still don’t understand completely. Let’s say you do the 5 day ticket with water park. Does that mean you can go to the theme parks 5 days and on the 6th day then go to the water park??

A park hopper plus means you get as many plusses as days of tickets. You could go to the water park 5 times. It is also good for mini golf.

Does that mean you can go to the theme parks 5 days and on the 6th day then go to the water park??
You can go to the theme parks for 5 days.
You can go to the water park, mini golf, Oak Trail golf, ESPN a total of 5 times.
  • That may be on 5 different days.
  • Or using more than one "plus" on the same day.
  • It can be the same day as a theme park entry.
  • Or on different days from the theme parks (just keep in mind the ticket expiration date).

You can go to the theme parks for 5 days.
You can go to the water park, mini golf, Oak Trail golf, ESPN a total of 5 times.
  • That may be on 5 different days.
  • Or using more than one "plus" on the same day.
  • It can be the same day as a theme park entry.
  • Or on different days from the theme parks (just keep in mind the ticket expiration date).
I just posted this exact same question in another thread. Thank you for the reply. Disney does not make it at all clear how its PH+ tickets can be used.

Just to make it super explicit: the answer to the OP's question is YES you can go to the waterpark on a 6th day after using your 5 park days?? (assuming you are within the ticket's valid window)

Thanks!

I just booked this option and just want to be certain I have it correct. So, if we have this option, we can go to both a theme park and a water park on the same day? Even if we don't have Park Hopper? Thank you!

I didn’t realize you could get more than 1 visit. Good to know. I still don’t understand completely. Let’s say you do the 5 day ticket with water park. Does that mean you can go to the theme parks 5 days and on the 6th day then go to the water park??
Did you go yet? Did you figure it out because this is the question I had. It’s confusing.

Did you go yet? Did you figure it out because this is the question I had. It’s confusing.
The Waterparks & Sports option gives you X number of entries to the options, with X = the same as the number days of theme park entries. So using the above example, a 5-day ticket:
  • 5 days at the major theme parks (MK, EP, DHS, AK) - one park per day unless you have the hopper option
  • 5 entries for:
    • Blizzard Beach and/or Typhoon Lagoon water parks
    • Winter Summerland and/or Fantasia Gardens mini-golf before 4pm
    • Oak Trail footgolf
    • Oak Trail 9-hole golf (greens fees only)
You may use those 5 extras on a day that you enter a park, on a day that you don't enter a park, multiple extras may be used on the same day. Some examples:
  • Oak Trail footgolf and MK on the same day
  • Epcot and Fantasia Gardens on the same day
  • Blizzard Beach and Winter Summerland mini-golf on the same day
A 5-day ticket has an 8-day window to use all entitlements based on the designated "start date" of the ticket. You may use all 5 theme park days plus any/all of the 5 extras within that 8-day period. (9-day window if you add the Park Hopper option)

The Waterparks & Sports option gives you X number of entries to the options, with X = the same as the number days of theme park entries. So using the above example, a 5-day ticket:
  • 5 days at the major theme parks (MK, EP, DHS, AK) - one park per day unless you have the hopper option
  • 5 entries for:
    • Oak Trail footgolf
You may use those 5 extras on a day that you enter a park, on a day that you don't enter a park, multiple extras may be used on the same day. Some examples:
A 5-day ticket has an 8-day window to use all entitlements based on the designated "start date" of the ticket. You may use all 5 theme park days plus any/all of the 5 extras within that 8-day period. (9-day window if you add the Park Hopper option)
Thank you so much! I called Disney this morning and the girl had to do research and could still not give me an answer. I really appreciate you. I have been trying to get an answer that I can understand. Thank you! 🥰

• 5 entries for:
    • Oak Trail footgolf
You do not need to add the park hopper option to get the 9th day. It is adding the water parks and sports option that gets you the extra day. It used to be different, I believe. The screenshot below is with the water parks and sports option, not park hopper plus.

1655916889689.png

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone recently had PH Plus tickets and gone to a water park on a separate day from a theme park. I've read the old threads that seem to say yes and the non-helpful Disney FAQs and a few blogs, but still wanted to ask to not mess up my planning :D

7 day Park Hopper Plus tickets
I know they are good for a range of dates not just 7 consecutive.
If I plan 7 park days, can I have an 8th day at the water parks (provided it is in the range window)?

Thank you and I apologize for any redundancy!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone recently had PH Plus tickets and gone to a water park on a separate day from a theme park. I've read the old threads that seem to say yes and the non-helpful Disney FAQs and a few blogs, but still wanted to ask to not mess up my planning :D

7 day Park Hopper Plus tickets
I know they are good for a range of dates not just 7 consecutive.
If I plan 7 park days, can I have an 8th day at the water parks (provided it is in the range window)?

Thank you and I apologize for any redundancy!
As a CM who sells these tickets:
7-day PH+ has a validity window of 11 days. Within those 11 days, you get 7 theme park entries (with the Park Hopper option) as well as 7 total entries to the waterparks, mini golf, WWoS, foot golf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter