Does Walmart deliver groceries

mdurette

DIS Veteran
My DD says I used Walmart on our last trip, but I recall using instacart.
We are staying at Saratoga Springs.
Who are people using now for grocery delivery and has anything changes with Covid? Will bell services still keep until you arrive?

I have heard that Bell Services will not accept groceries from WalMart because they use plastic bags. Those bags are difficult to label, and you know how they roll around in a car trunk, so imagine them in the busy Bell Services storage area. But, that is what has been reported occasionally here on the boards, I have no personal experience with that. I use WalMart pick up all the time here at home I usually use Amazon Prime Now, which delivers from Amazon grocery warehouses and Whole Foods. While it is connected to Amazon Prime, Prime Now is a totally separate app.

I have used them several times. The only caution I would provide is they did not contact me about replacing an item that was not in stock like other services do.

We used Walmart, and the delivery guy called us as they arrived at OKW. And delivered right to our unit. Skipping bell services and their add on fees.

We used Walmart, and the delivery guy called us as they arrived at OKW. And delivered right to our unit. Skipping bell services and their add on fees.
Bell services adds fees?? We plan to buy groceries before we arrive and might need to have bell services hold the cold stuff until our room is ready. Will they charge us fir that? We plan to tip of course but is there a separate charge now and if so, how much?

We had two cases of water delivered to CCV in February without a problem. We were in the parks and bell services held the order for us until we returned.

Do they deliver to your room or bell services? What Walmart location did you use? Thank you!

The groceries arrived before we did so they were at bell service. If you are at the hotel, you can meet them at the entrance to avoid the bell service bag fee. I beleive we used the Vineland Rd WalMart.

Bell services adds fees?? We plan to buy groceries before we arrive and might need to have bell services hold the cold stuff until our room is ready. Will they charge us fir that? We plan to tip of course but is there a separate charge now and if so, how much?
From Disney's site:
a $6 fee will be charged to your room account for each order brought to your room by Bell Services or Luggage Assistance.

NOTE: You can avoid the fee by picking up from bell services yourself.

Be aware that Walmart delivery is delivered by a independent driver and not a Walmart employee. So your experience will vary.
We started doing pickup since we have been renting cars. The pickup process at Old Lk Wilson is very efficient. But as others have said, Walmart is not very good about substitutions. Sometimes I feel like they don’t even try that hard to pick all the items for the order. We had an issue with 2L Coke being “out of stock”. Also we had ordered a pack of coffee filters which they said were out of stock. There were like 4 different identical filters with different brands so I picked one. They were out but didn’t pick any alternative. Be prepared to possibly pop into the store to fill in the things they didn’t substitute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter