Does via Napoli serve any thanksgiving food?

Mflaherty

Mouseketeer
my dad has to have turkey on thanksgiving. All
I could get at a decent time was via Napoli. Any chance they serve stuffing?

Highly doubt it :( Best best is to hit some of the holiday booths....they have several bites that will be like a holiday meal!

No. The restaurants with special Thanksgiving menus are:

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Lunch and dinner
Biergarten Restaurant – Lunch and dinner
Coral Reef Restaurant – Lunch and dinner
Le Cellier Steakhouse – Lunch and dinner
Cape May Cafe – Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe – Lunch and dinner
California Grill – Dinner
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – Lunch and dinner
Sanaa – Lunch and dinner
Trail’s End Restaurant – Brunch and Dinner
Ale & Compass Restaurant – Brunch and dinner
Olivia’s — Brunch and Dinner
The Wave…Of American Flavors — Lunch and Dinner
Boatwright’s — Lunch and Dinner
Sebastian’s Bistro — Lunch and Dinner

Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is also doing Thanksgiving. I am sure there are others in DS who are doing it, but I haven't checked.

Wine Bar George in Disney Springs is also doing Thanksgiving. I am sure there are others in DS who are doing it, but I haven't checked.
True. It's where we decided to have T-Day dinner. Anyone who still wants a reservation there would be wise to take a look at opentable.com as well as MDE.

Thanksgiving pizza. LIVE THE DREAM.

Amen!! Much like I don't get who got to decide that pancakes, waffles, cereal, omelets, etc. are "breakfast" foods, I don't subscribe to "everyone must eat turkey on Thanksgiving". If you want to get really traditional, the first "Thanksgiving" (NOT called that then, BTW) meal was likely veggies, nuts, berries, venison, and maybe seal - NOT turkey and dressing and pumpkin pie.

But at least the majority agrees on what is "traditional" for Thanksgiving. Everyone's idea for "traditional" Christmas is so vastly different, I never know what people mean when they say "Will they have traditional Christmas dinner?" For some it's "traditional" Thanksgiving redux, for others it's lasagna, for others it's beef of some kind, for others it's fish, etc. etc.

If it has to be in the World Showcase I would imagine that the only restaurant that would serve Thanksgiving food would be in the American Pavillion. Good luck!

Everyone's idea for "traditional" Christmas is so vastly different, I never know what people mean when they say "Will they have traditional Christmas dinner?" For some it's "traditional" Thanksgiving redux, for others it's lasagna, for others it's beef of some kind, for others it's fish, etc. etc.

My mom's dream was pizza delivery. We had some Thanksgiving Taco Bell one year (for lunch, but still).

Amen!! Much like I don't get who got to decide that pancakes, waffles, cereal, omelets, etc. are "breakfast" foods, I don't subscribe to "everyone must eat turkey on Thanksgiving". If you want to get really traditional, the first "Thanksgiving" (NOT called that then, BTW) meal was likely veggies, nuts, berries, venison, and maybe seal - NOT turkey and dressing and pumpkin pie.

But at least the majority agrees on what is "traditional" for Thanksgiving. Everyone's idea for "traditional" Christmas is so vastly different, I never know what people mean when they say "Will they have traditional Christmas dinner?" For some it's "traditional" Thanksgiving redux, for others it's lasagna, for others it's beef of some kind, for others it's fish, etc. etc.

LOL! I know! This Christmas in the G household, traditional Christmas dinner will be Breakfast casseroles, and if anyone takes pity on Mrs. G, maybe some sort of sandwich tray later in the day. I get home from Disney on Saturday night, and need to work Monday and Wednesday.

As far as Thanksgiving dinner, at least the majority of folks agree what is "traditional" but we run from that if we are in DIsney on Thanksgiving and choose something as far afield as possible. I guess I am territorial about my Tday diiner! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter