Does Travelocity show all the open rooms?

westjones

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is thinking of joining us on our 7 day cruise next Sept. (2004). I did a search of rooms on Travelocity, and it looks like most of the rooms are not showing up as 'available'. There are still open rooms, but most of them look like they are booked.

Does this site show ALL the open rooms? If so, I think I need to tell her to book early. In the past, the September cruises didn't seem to book up early and I told her 4-6 months out would be fine.

What is the deal? Is Travelocity really showing me all that is left on that cruise?
Thanks,
DJ

No, no TA shows ALL available rooms, just the best available at the time of booking. She should still book as early as possible, though, to get the best possible price. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter