Does this sound like a good deal?

Tawnya

Mouseketeer
It has been a few years since our last trip and have added a DS...I usually go through a travel agent but decided to do it myself on the phone with Disney. We will arrive on December 2 and depart on December 6, booking two rooms at the All Star Movies and have added the 4 day hopper passes....grand total...$1639....what do you think?
Thanks.

how many kids do you have??? If only 3 - I would suggest you all pile into a room at the Port Orleans Riverside.

I have 18 yo DD, a 15 yo DD and a 2 yo DS. I am just afraid that no one will get any sleep and one bathroom will not be enough!

Hi: I think the above poster thought there were just three of you. We did two rooms at the french quarter with our 20 and 23 year old and it was great to have the two bathrooms and the space. I think we asked for connecting rooms.

As for the price watch for a code, or are you a member of AAA or CAA, maybe you would get something else off with these discounts.

Our kids paid for their own room so it made it easier financially for us.

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter