• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does This Sound Interesting to You?

The idea sounds really interesting to me - I read a lot of Disney fiction so seems right along those lines. Love that it mentions the "mythology" of the park, so hoping lots of secret passageways and areas that we think were never built but really were, etc.

We like Agent Carter so glad the producers behind that are involved. If it is something like a combination of Once Upon a Time and Kingdom Keepers I would give it a season pass

Depending on the route they go with Disney mythology, it sounds interesting.

I'm just concerned that they're going to dumb things down to appeal to a wide audience.

Perhaps an adult version of Kingdom Keepers, a great book series by Ridley Pearson

That is what I was thinking - but probably without the "crossing over" aspect of those books

Some other good Disney Fiction ones (which could have elements in this show)
- Deadliest Cast member (like 24 but set in Disney ... and includes things like secret tunnels under the parks, etc.)
- Voyageers (similar to Kingdom Keepers with kids involved)
- Disneyland Quest
- Key to the Kingdom (one of my favorites)

I tried Kingdom Keepers awhile ago,and don't remember why, but just couldn't get into it. I always said I might try again at some point.

I would probably give it a try for a show or two to see what it was about. Most of my must watch shows were cancelled last year so we are looking for something new. I think I'd enjoy something along the lines of the old series Hotel, which was about the inner workings of a first class hotel (it was based on the movie starring Rod Taylor, what a hunk). Anyway, I'd like to see a weekly drama maybe showing the inside of running the parks and what goes on back stage (without giving away the magic of course). Would love to see how they portray say GS cast members handling that guest who insists their vacation has been ruined because SDMT was too short and they MUST BE COMPENSATED right now.

I would probably give it a try for a show or two to see what it was about. Most of my must watch shows were cancelled last year so we are looking for something new. I think I'd enjoy something along the lines of the old series Hotel, which was about the inner workings of a first class hotel (it was based on the movie starring Rod Taylor, what a hunk). Anyway, I'd like to see a weekly drama maybe showing the inside of running the parks and what goes on back stage (without giving away the magic of course). Would love to see how they portray say GS cast members handling that guest who insists their vacation has been ruined because SDMT was too short and they MUST BE COMPENSATED right now.
YES!! This is SO what I HOPE the show is gong to be like! I love reading/watching the "behind the scenes" type stuff. Am reading a former custodial CM's Kindle book right now (not that great though, written in a very boring manner, unfortunately), and love watching Below Deck on Bravo, for example. :) (Don't anybody flame me - I know it's dreck TV, and a lot may be made/played up for TV, but I enjoy it!)

I am also "intrigued" (great minds, Heidi - it was exactly the word I was thinking of!). I'm a little hesitant though, because while I loved Agent Carter...it was cancelled. So I'm hoping for not only a great show, but one that lasts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter