• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does this count as Disney bounding?

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
Are the knee-length princess-themed dresses from the Wonder Princess site allowed for adults? Since its like a t-shirt material, I don't see how it could be confused for an actual princess, but I don't want to break any rules. We are going on a MNSSHP day, but going to both MK and Epcot. Exact dress picture attached (it would be to coordinate wit my 3 year old's Sofia the First dress).Screenshot_20220812-095318.png

Are the knee-length princess-themed dresses from the Wonder Princess site allowed for adults? Since its like a t-shirt material, I don't see how it could be confused for an actual princess, but I don't want to break any rules. We are going on a MNSSHP day, but going to both MK and Epcot. Exact dress picture attached (it would be to coordinate wit my 3 year old's Sofia the First dress).View attachment 693036
I’m not into Disney bounding, but I can tell you that the dress pictured would not make me think you were an actual CM princess. IOW, I don’t think it breaks the rules.

Such a cute dress! I think especially since you'll be standing with your daughter, it will be clear you are not a Cast Member. I couldn't tell from the photos, but the dress looks like it hits mid-calf (which is good since floor-length dresses aren't allowed). And it looks like a "real" dress that people would wear -- think of all the Dapper Day dresses that Disney lets in. But if you want to play it super safe, my daughter has a pretty good theory for outfits that might be on the edge: if you add something a Cast Member would never wear (like Mickey ears or a backpack or tennis shoes), then it's clearly a Disneybound. Have a great time at MNSSHP!

If the dress isn’t floor length I’d definitely say it would work for a bound… look on Instagram for ways to accessorize and you are good to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter