• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the WiFi reach the parking lot?

Kail

Earning My Ears
Bit of a random question - does anyone know if the WiFi reaches the Epcot parking lot? My mom will be cheering me on for the upcoming Princess 10K and Half, just wondering if she can use the WiFi to keep track of where I am.

Thanks!

I can't answer your question, but maybe signing up for text updates would be an option.

Dawn

Not sure about the car park, but it certainly works a fair distance from the gates, could get coverage at the bus stops in 2014.

Yes it does, I have changed FP times from the Epcot parking lot and checked other things with no issue. At least it does in the front rows of Handicapped Parking where we park.

Thanks everyone! We're coming down from Canada, so I was hoping to leave my iPad with Mom to keep track (no smartphone), plus international texts are expensive!!

Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. The race assembly areas are usually pretty far out in the parking lots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter