Does the "to go" window at Beaches and Cream sell the specialty milkshakes?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
My daughter ogled the shakes in souvenir cups on the DFoodBlog, but there aren't reservations available when we go....Does anyone know what is on the to go menu?

TIA!:flower3:

I always order the frozen sunshine. It is not listed on the to go menu (although an alcoholic version is), but they have been happy to make it. I haven’t been since souvenirs cups introduced.

The Walk-up menu:

Ice Cream

Mini Mickey Sink - Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, Chewy Brownie, Assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries served in a souvenir bowl $23.00
Sugar Cone $6.00
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Waffle Cone $6.50
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Ice Cream Sandwich - Your Favorite ice cream flavor between 2 chocolate-chip cookies $6.00
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Coke or Root Beer Float $6.00
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

S'mores Shake - chocolate and vanilla ice cream, Amarula cream, creme de cacao brown liqueurs; topped with marshmallow, chocolate sauce and graham crackers $12.50
The Classic Root Beer Float - Coney Island Hard root beer with vanilla ice cream $12.00
Grasshopper Float - Guinness Stout with Mint chip ice cream $12.00
Tropical Sunrise Float - Ace Pineapple Hard Cider with rainbow sherbet $12.00
Orange Creamsicle - Henry's hard orange soda with vanilla ice cream $12.25
Stout Float - Guinness Stout with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream $12.00
Beverages
Soft Drinks - Coke, diet Coke, Sprite, Orange or Root Beer $3.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Beer
Bud Light $6.50
Guinness $7.50
New Belgium Fat Tire $8.75
Rekorderlig Pear Hard Cider $9.00
Ace Pineapple Hard Cider $7.50
Schofferhofer Pink Grapefruit $9.00
Heineken $7.25
Coney Island Hard Root Beer $7.75

The menu board that I saw didn't have any shakes listed on it. Just two floats, Coke and Root Beer.
Beaches and Cream.jpg

Another question about the to-go menu - I don't see the chocolate cake listed but can you get that? We have a reservation there but it's on an inconvenient night and the main reason we want to go there is for the chocolate cake! We were hoping we could walk over there on our Epcot day and get that!

I don’t believe so. How far out is your trip? I’ve been looking for Beaches for weeks so we could try the new shakes, and I used the Touring Plans reservation finder. It took a while, but I finally got a reservation through that service last night! There’s a greater chance of reservations will opening up as the date draws closer. People will change plans and/or drop duplicates.

I don’t believe so. How far out is your trip? I’ve been looking for Beaches for weeks so we could try the new shakes, and I used the Touring Plans reservation finder. It took a while, but I finally got a reservation through that service last night! There’s a greater chance of reservations will opening up as the date draws closer. People will change plans and/or drop duplicates.
We're about 6 weeks out! I've got a reservation finder set up so maybe we will find something! We're staying at POFQ and have a reservation for Beaches and Cream our first night but since we're not going to any parks that day we thought it might be nicer to just relax at our resort and try to fit Beaches and Cream in on an Epcot day. Thanks for your response!

My daughter ogled the shakes in souvenir cups on the DFoodBlog, but there aren't reservations available when we go....Does anyone know what is on the to go menu?

TIA!:flower3:

I haven’t been since they introduced the new shakes, so cannot say for sure. I can tell you that we always order shakes and sundaes that are not on the take-out menu when we go and have never had a problem! HTH.

This is what it said on the Disney Food Blog about those milkshakes.
One more thing: note that these shakes are only available when you sit down inside Beaches and Cream with an Advance Dining Reservation or as a walk-in. They are not available at the To Go window — at least, not currently. So, get ready to grab a table or a seat at that Beaches and Cream Counter…
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...ilkshakes-at-disney-worlds-beaches-and-cream/

It also said they were $14 each, so I'd bet they are not a snack credit on the dining plan.

I believe someone reported in a group that they recently did get one from the to-go window, but other then that one person, I haven't seen anything else confirm that.

Clearly, this is a topic requiring further in-depth research. We'll need someone to go to B&C takeout window to order a shake. You'll definitely need to taste the resulting product for accuracy. Purely in the interest of science of course.:earboy2:

The menu is what it is, but there have been several reports of people even being able to order the specialty sundaes from the to go window, even though they aren't on the to go menu. I think it entirely depends on how busy they are and whether you get a CM who's willing and able to make the things not on the to go menu. So, doesn't hurt to ask if you can't get an ADR.

Another option is to try for counter seating. They generally save that for walk-ups on the TS side and on our last trip in October, there were 4-5 seats available throughout our meal (around 12:30pm).

So you can't get burgers from the "To-Go" area??? - this Touring Plan page seems to indicate you can but the menu doesn't show it. https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/beaches-cream-to-go

I am thinking about staying at the Yacht Club for an upcoming trip but with picky kids would love a carry-out place that I can get burgers or chicken nuggets to go.

Does anybody know if you can get burgers here, or chicken nuggets/burgers in the YC/BC area - "To-GO"?

Last edited:
So you can't get burgers from the "To-Go" area??? - this Touring Plan page seems to indicate you can but the menu doesn't show it. https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/beaches-cream-to-go

I am thinking about staying at the Yacht Club for an upcoming trip but with picky kids would love a carry-out place that I can get burgers or chicken nuggets to go.

Does anybody know if you can get burgers here, or chicken nuggets/burgers in the YC/BC area - "To-GO"?

You cannot get burgers to go at Beaches & Cream. Here is the link to their walk-up menu from Touring Plans....

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/beaches-cream-to-go/menus/all-day-menu#

Hurricane Hannah's is quick service, they serve burgers and chicken nuggets until 6 pm, most likely to go but I haven't eaten there so not positive on that. But since it's quick service I would think so?

Clearly, this is a topic requiring further in-depth research. We'll need someone to go to B&C takeout window to order a shake. You'll definitely need to taste the resulting product for accuracy. Purely in the interest of science of course.:earboy2:
I’ll be down there in two weeks and will report back. I’ve been trying to get a reservation for weeks now!

Yes, it's possible to order at least some of the desserts from the regular menu at the To Go side even though those items aren't on the To Go menu (you're out of luck, of course, with the Kitchen Sink). Just did this last week with a No Way Jose (as did several others in line ahead of me). I'd ask at the counter about specific menu items, but they seem to be accommodating. FWIW, the night I was there was during the busiest week of the year, right after Illuminations and with a line snaking out the door - and they were still taking orders for items not on the To Go menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter