Does the entire party need to checkin at the port at the same time?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
I need to make some dining changes and my wife wants to arrive later on with the rest of my family so we would be checking in at different times. Is that possible?

Did you ever get your answer? We might have the same situation.
Following.

The child needs to wait for an adult that is assigned to their cabin even if the child arrives 59 the port with their parents
I’ll have to keep that in mind once I’m the grandma! We might have one person from the east coast while we arrive from Wisconsin.

I need to make some dining changes and my wife wants to arrive later on with the rest of my family so we would be checking in at different times. Is that possible?
I believe you can. On a cruise we were on a few months ago, my son and I got checked in while my wife and daughter returned the rental car. We could have boarded but had to wait as my daughter’s passport was in my backpack. So we just waited on the other side of security and a CM was nice enough to reunite it with her when they got to the front of the line.

I believe you can. On a cruise we were on a few months ago, my son and I got checked in while my wife and daughter returned the rental car. We could have boarded but had to wait as my daughter’s passport was in my backpack. So we just waited on the other side of security and a CM was nice enough to reunite it with her when they got to the front of the line.
Yes that should be fine. My original question involved having a child check-in without the adult that is assigned to the same cabin which is not possible. A child has to check in with an adult that is assigned to that cabin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter