Does the Country Inn & Suites offer a shuttle to the beach?

hildai

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if the Country Inn & Suites offers a shuttle to the beach or nearby restaurants on the port (Rusty's or Fishlips)???

We'll be spending the night pre-cruise in April at this hotel without a rental car (Happy Limo from MCO transfer) and we're a group of 11 so renting a car is going to be difficult/pricey.

I'm trying to finalize our pre-cruise activities and wanted to know our options for the day. Thanks!!!

If you are talking at Port Canaveral, they do offer a shuttle to the port. Really nice people and they did a great job!

Yes, I am referring to the Port Canaveral location (sorry for forgetting to mention that!). I know they offer transportation to the port. What I was looking for was shuttle service to the beach or close by area restaurants. I will try and call the hotel today, but I was hoping someone could share their experiences from stays there where this happened.

When I stayed there, the only shuttle I saw was used for port transfers. Theoretically, you could walk to Fishlips and Rusty's. But it's about a mile each way and by a busy road. That whole area around the hotel seems to be devoid of decent stores or restaurants.
There is a Hertz on property or maybe the hotel can help you with a cab service that has passenger vans? I rented a car at the Hertz there and it was well worth it. We rented beach chairs and boogie boards and went to the beach for a couple of days and went to Rusty's and Fishlips.

When I stayed there, the only shuttle I saw was used for port transfers. Theoretically, you could walk to Fishlips and Rusty's. But it's about a mile each way and by a busy road. That whole area around the hotel seems to be devoid of decent stores or restaurants.
There is a Hertz on property or maybe the hotel can help you with a cab service that has passenger vans? I rented a car at the Hertz there and it was well worth it. We rented beach chairs and boogie boards and went to the beach for a couple of days and went to Rusty's and Fishlips.
Are there sidewalks to walk on if walking to Fishlips?

Are there sidewalks to walk on if walking to Fishlips?
Only part of the time. And then you'd have get across the A1A with no crosswalk. I only know this because I was looking for routes for running while I was there and it was surprisingly difficult.

Only part of the time. And then you'd have get across the A1A with no crosswalk. I only know this because I was looking for routes for running while I was there and it was surprisingly difficult.
I recall the route from our trip two years ago . . .yes the restaurants are fairly close but not easy to walk along a busy traffic filled route. We may end up calling for a taxi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter