Does the blue bayou fantasmic package booking exsist..

No I haven't done that. I'll have to try to research that. It's interesting that guest services knows that's a problem.
I agree. In Microsoft Edge you just go to the top right of your browser and select the "..." below the "x". From there you can select "InPrivate Browser".

I agree. In Microsoft Edge you just go to the top right of your browser and select the "..." below the "x". From there you can select "InPrivate Browser".
Not sure why that would help. I actually think it would be a hinderance. (Basically, you are browsing incognito.) I haven't had issues using Firefox (I do have problems with Chrome and Disney websites.)

Reading through this thread here are my thoughts:

How is anyone suppose to know when they are going to drop, if they are full, if they aren't loaded, etc. I've spend the last 35 days checking multiple times a day for that Blue Bayou Fantasmic package. I was one of those people who had access randomly to things at 3-5am. It never showed up. And not a single person on Disboards got it.

I think it's possible they just went so insanely fast. Maybe this is typical these days but I looked at reservations as a whole for That October weekend-the 15th. The only place inside DLP with any availability at all is Riverbelle.

I think that by not having the fastpass or virtual que for Fantasmic it's driving up demand for the dinning reservations. I think it's possible with limited staff that they also limit them more.

Untimely my thoughts is that Disney needs to improve the reservation system. You need to know is something is really sold out or if it hasn't been made available.

And lastly- I'm thankful for disboards because maybe I didn't get this one, I got hungry bear and I'm holding many other great reservations for our trip and it's because this board really helps. I hope that a family who is coming to Disneyland for the first time snagged one of those blue bayou spots.
If I could do one thing different for the blue bayou package it was that I should have been using the app. After the screen shot was shared recently I realized I had just been using mobile safari or pc browser and choosing blue bayou from the drop down to search. I think it's possible that was never loaded for October 15th, but the app was.

Not sure why that would help. I actually think it would be a hinderance. (Basically, you are browsing incognito.) I haven't had issues using Firefox (I do have problems with Chrome and Disney websites.)
I don't know what the issue is exactly, but for some reason I couldn't see anything after December 26th available for park reservations and was checking every day. Eventually I posted on DisBoards about the issue and someone else looked and saw that that park reservations were open through January 2nd. So I called Guest Services and they walked me through it. I tried Microsoft Edge, Safari on my phone, the app (which probably used Safari as well, but I can't remember for sure. Guest Services seemed to know the issue exists with seeing availability of park reservations. It's a strange issue, and then even stranger to me that it is an on-going issue.

Did more testing today, I was able to see BB F! for 6 people only once and it went very quickly so I wanna say they do exist but are very very limited. Never saw for 7 or 8, so those with big families would need to make 2 separate reservations for sure. Today open reservations lasted until 6 minutes in, a whole extra minute.

A curious thing I noticed is that they timeframes are similar to RB, in that there are reservations for both shows at all times. Example, I saw a package for 2:30pm for the 2nd show at the same time as a package for 3:10pm for the 1st show. (Maybe a well known thing, but thought it would be useful to write down anyway.)

Final testing update for the app (probably) I saw BB F! for 8 ppl today. Hadn't seen it before, it went in less than a minute. Not something I recommend trying for unless you are super quick since getting 2 reservations for 4 ppl might be a safer bet. There might also only be a select number of them for select times, the single one I saw was a lunch reservation. Didn't see any dinner ones but I might have missed it by checking lunch first.

4 minutes in and there are still some 6 ppl reservations (I checked for dinner).

I tested it today right at 6am PST for 11/19. I had several options for BB and HB, pop up...but neither of the packages for RT.
Is there a specific time I should be entering to see the RT Premium?

Has anyone been able to get the BB F! First show Package for 10/29? It never showed up when reservations were released for that day but I have had notifications randomly throughout the day last several weeks for availability but for the second show only.
Has anyone been able to change the show package from second to first show? The help chat said I had to ask in person but it was not guaranteed.

I tested it today right at 6am PST for 11/19. I had several options for BB and HB, pop up...but neither of the packages for RT.
Is there a specific time I should be entering to see the RT Premium?
Nope, it just isn't available a lot of the time.

Asking this here to see if anyone can tell me your experience.

Blue Bayou F! for 11/23 dropped and by the time I got the text from Mouse Dining and logged on (computer was dragging because I guess so many were on) it was gone.

I snagged a regular BB reservation at 5pm when they dropped at the 60 day mark in hopes of F! running over the Thanksgiving week. Can I try and use that reservation for the F! package, or am I out of luck? I hear conficting stories and I'd rather go to another restaurant if I cannot get F! added.

I finally was able to book BB Fantasmic October 23 using a dining alert. I will be canceling my Hungry Bear and River Belle standard reservations for that day.

Has anyone been able to get the BB F! First show Package for 10/29? It never showed up when reservations were released for that day but I have had notifications randomly throughout the day last several weeks for availability but for the second show only.
Has anyone been able to change the show package from second to first show? The help chat said I had to ask in person but it was not guaranteed.
This is what I’d like to know. I got a lunch reservation but it’s 2nd showing. And. 7:30
Dinner reservation for 1st showing. Doesn’t seem like enough time….

At least we know people aren't trying up 2 or 3 ressies they don't want as backups.
I had one backup, since I didn’t have BB and fully expected not to get it. River Belle wasn’t the premium or a good time, so I wasn’t even confident we could get seats for a busy weekend.

I tried for months to get BBF!, and finally got one for Friday 10/7 the day before, via the website and NOT the app, while in line for Space Mountain - but it was for the second show. Fine, it was our fifth and final night, we’ll suck it up and do 10:30 pm 😭. HOWEVER - when we were seated for our 7:00 pm BB meal Friday night, we asked our server if there was any chance of switching to the first show, and he said, “yes, of course, no problem”! Miracles do happen!

Of note, though: when we were seated, despite the fact that our paper reservation chit said we were there for the Fantasmic deal, we were just handed the regular menu, and from past experience, we asked if there was a Fantasmic package menu – which of course, there was. And because everything these days is so much in flux, we thought to ask if we *had* to order from the fixed price Fantasmic menu to get the Fantasmic tickets - answer: yes. That would have been a pretty big fail to order from the regular menu and then be denied Fantasmic tickets, or had to argue with someone about it.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but when I logged in to the app this morning at 6am and clicked on Blue Bayou, a pop up came up stating that Fantasmic Dining Packages are available and to ask your server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter