Does the blue bayou fantasmic package booking exsist..

I think for my sanity I'm giving up. Seriously. I just did the math too. The hungry bear package will cost my family $130.

The BB package was going to cost us about $350 (this included 20% tip)

We can do the hungry bear package and eat regular blue bayou for less than just the cost of the BB package. It was just that the hungry bear food wasn't super interesting to us. But this is driving me nuts so unless I magically get some alerts and it pops up I'm done!
I was really hoping more people like you would leap for the BB package. Because I missed out on Hungry Bear and I'm checking 4-5 times a day to try to grab one that comes free.

Disneyland F! packages suck.

I was able to secure a F! BB package and F! HB package for Nov. 11th. Still undecided on which I will keep. But, FWIW I saw plenty of availability on the website vs. the app.

I was able to secure a F! BB package and F! HB package for Nov. 11th. Still undecided on which I will keep. But, FWIW I saw plenty of availability on the website vs. the app.
Can you confirm where online you are looking? I see nothing available.

I was really hoping more people like you would leap for the BB package. Because I missed out on Hungry Bear and I'm checking 4-5 times a day to try to grab one that comes free.

Disneyland F! packages suck.
There are riverbelle lunch reservations open and there you request to upgrade to the fantasmic.

Can you confirm where online you are looking? I see nothing available.
Sorry, I should have clarified. But this morning around 7ish (PST) there was a lot of availability on the Disneylands main desktop website. I saw absolutely nothing on the app.

Sorry, I should have clarified. But this morning around 7ish (PST) there was a lot of availability on the Disneylands main desktop website. I saw absolutely nothing on the app.
Hmmm. Not sure what was going on. I too checked the Disneyland website all morning from my laptop. After seeing a few at 6:00 and missing getting one for the first show I checked frequently for the next hour. I never saw anything show up after my initial attempt. Also never got a dining alert after 6:00 and those were all gone in minutes. I have Riverbelle as a backup so I am just not going to stress over BB package anymore.

Whhhhaat is happening?!?
I think they dropped when they were supposed to. I put in an alert for anytime on the 8th/9th/15th/16th. (I'm not going, just wanted to see if there were any alerts coming up.) I've gotten alerts now for 2 times on the 8th and 1 on the 16th.

ETA - I find it interesting my alert says "Lunch" and 450p which is a dinner slot....

I think they dropped when they were supposed to. I put in an alert for anytime on the 8th/9th/15th/16th. (I'm not going, just wanted to see if there were any alerts coming up.) I've gotten alerts now for 2 times on the 8th and 1 on the 16th.

ETA - I find it interesting my alert says "Lunch" and 450p which is a dinner slot....
I dunno. I was on those dinning reservations at 60 days. I got trader sams, Ogas.. all. I have alerts set for the 15th. I have not gotten a single alert and have not seen a single time open on the 15th.

That is super weird, because I was on at 3am for October 20th-October 24th days at 60 days out and didn't see it either. Makes me wonder if they're starting to drop now for random days? I haven't had one dining alert, but I was finding the times they alerted me via text iffy anyway.

I set dining alerts for Oct 16th and got an email about availability for Blue Bayou fantasmic. By the time I got on it was gone though.

Just a heads up, today BB Fantasmic released right at 6am. Times remained open for a little bit too. This is the first time I've seen that and I've been checking daily.

No such luck with Riverbelle Terrace Premium and I refreshed right at 6am. To be fair, I've been trying to catch a RBT premium package for months and it has never once shown availability at 6am (or any other time for that matter).

Not sure if that helps anyone who's collecting the data!

CRAZY! maybe whatever glitch or maybe it is just insane demand that was impacting October is over.. Still no alerts and nothing ever showing for October 15th. .
I also want to say I was one of those people who could see them before 6am.. IT NEVER SHOWED UP.

I also want to say I was one of those people who could see them before 6am.. IT NEVER SHOWED UP.
It's really so weird that everyone has a different experience with the website/app and ADRs and there's no rhyme or reason to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter