• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the 7 dayer have a midnight buffet?

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
My sister and I were wondering this because she made the statement that everything was better on Disney but she missed the midnight buffet on the 3 day cruise? So is there one on the 7 day cruise?

No midnight buffets, but there is a late night dessert buffet on the night you depart (Western anyway) Cozumel.

There's food available 24x7 . . . you won't go hungry.:D

There's a late-night buffet on the night you have the TROPICALI party on the Eastern and the MEXICALI party on the Western.

Unless things have changed in the couple of weeks, there is a Gala Midnight Dessert Buffet in Lumiere's. Just came off the 1/4 Western and the 1/11 Eastern and they definatly still had it then. It takes place on the Sunday night on the Eastern and on the Monday night on the Western and it is amazing, so many desserts!!! (Make sure you take a camera!) And of course there is also the late night buffet on Deck 9 on Tropical or Mexican night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter