• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the 60 + 10 rule apply when trying to book Starlight Safari?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I want to book a starlight Safari experience for my family's upcoming trip. One question I can't seem to find an answer on is when booking begins - either at midnight or 6:00 a.m. the following morning 60ndays out? Perhaps more importantly, does the 60 plus 10 rule apply when trying to book The Safari when staying on site?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I think it's a special experience so it's midnight?

I'm pretty sure it qualifies for the on-site booking window.

I think it's a special experience so it's midnight?

I'm pretty sure it qualifies for the on-site booking window.
Agreed. I think that is true for Enchanting Extras. Should see the ability to book it 60+ in the app or on the web site, under Enchanting Extras Collection, at midnight.

I booked this about a month ago. I was able to book 60+10 got day 67. I'm sure it was Disney IT but I was unable to book at midnight so I went to bed and when I next tried at 6am I still couldn't. I tried periodically and about 9am I was able to book. So keep trying if it's not open right away.

I booked this about a month ago. I was able to book 60+10 got day 67. I'm sure it was Disney IT but I was unable to book at midnight so I went to bed and when I next tried at 6am I still couldn't. I tried periodically and about 9am I was able to book. So keep trying if it's not open right away.
Of all the things that frustrate me with Disney planning requirements is when they don't follow through on when they tell us we can make reservations and plans....... Like your situation.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter