Does the 1 bedroom club level room at the Beach Club have 1 or 2 sleeper sofas?

abonomo

Earning My Ears
I am interested in booking the 1 bedroom club level room at the Beach Club for our upcoming trip. We have two teenagers - one of them being 6'2" and the four of us in two beds is becoming difficult. We currently have a deluxe room at the Beach Club booked which has two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. However, I just saw a review of the 1 bedroom club room and it showed a king bed and two sleeper sofas. But online, the Disney website shows it only sleeps 4 with one sleeper sofa. Anyone stayed there or know for sure? (I plan on calling Disney as well later today but I can't currently speak on the phone.). Chat wasn't much help. Thanks!!!!

I am interested in booking the 1 bedroom club level room at the Beach Club for our upcoming trip. We have two teenagers - one of them being 6'2" and the four of us in two beds is becoming difficult. We currently have a deluxe room at the Beach Club booked which has two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. However, I just saw a review of the 1 bedroom club room and it showed a king bed and two sleeper sofas. But online, the Disney website shows it only sleeps 4 with one sleeper sofa. Anyone stayed there or know for sure? (I plan on calling Disney as well later today but I can't currently speak on the phone.). Chat wasn't much help. Thanks!!!!

Those rooms have a King bed, a pull out sleeper sofa, and a flip over sofa/day bed. Given the occupancy limit of that room type, they don’t really include the full description in the details.

Hope that helps - happy to answer any questions.

Those rooms have a King bed, a pull out sleeper sofa, and a flip over sofa/day bed. Given the occupancy limit of that room type, they don’t really include the full description in the details.

Hope that helps - happy to answer any questions.

That is super helpful!!! Thank you! One more question, is the sleeper sofa in the room in the bed or the sitting area?

That is super helpful!!! Thank you! One more question, is the sleeper sofa in the room in the bed or the sitting area?
I stayed in a 1-bedroom at BC Inn two or three years ago and the second couch was in the bedroom. There was a couch, table, tv, in the front room, then the double doors into the bedroom with the couch, king bed, and another TV. What I didn’t like was the bathroom was in the main area, so if I needed to use it at night, I would have to walk out of the bedroom, into where my son was sleeping, but I guess that was better than him traipsing through our room. (First world problems)

Similar to PP, in the 1BRs I’ve stayed in the flip over couch/daybed was in the bedroom. BUT, I have seen posts around here over the years of them in the opposite configuration, so there must be at least one like that. Although nothing two teenagers likely couldn’t move around if really inclined. :-)

Similar to PP, in the 1BRs I’ve stayed in the flip over couch/daybed was in the bedroom.
Same.
I stayed in a 1-bedroom at BC Inn two or three years ago and the second couch was in the bedroom. There was a couch, table, tv, in the front room, then the double doors into the bedroom with the couch, king bed, and another TV. What I didn’t like was the bathroom was in the main area, so if I needed to use it at night, I would have to walk out of the bedroom, into where my son was sleeping, but I guess that was better than him traipsing through our room. (First world problems)
Agreed. Our daughter (an only child) stayed on the sleeper sofa. Fortunately she sleeps with earbuds in and didn't hear me getting up every night, but I still worried about waking her up. The bigger issue for us was me getting ready in the morning, though -- she likes to sleep in, and if you turn on the light in the vanity area, it shines in the living area too, as there is no separation between the two rooms. I ended up using the desk in the bedroom as my vanity/getting ready area.

This room actually worked out great for our family! We stayed in one 3 Christmases in a row, and twice we were lucky enough to get the one that's literally right next to the gate that leads to World Showcase. It made for a long walk to the lounge, but that location was outstanding for getting to Epcot quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter