• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Sea World have "Fast Pass"?

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Does Sea World have anything like Disney's Fast Pass? I would like to ride Kraken, but know that DW and DD will not want to. I don't want them to have to wait too long...

No Fast Pass version at Sea World. :( I remember seeing some UK tourists and their kids were asking to grab a Fast Pass for JTA! They need to remember what park they are in.

You can do the 5 hour VIP tour and get front of the line access and priority seating at the shows. That costs $50. Otherwise, ride JTA and Kraken right when they open (usually 10 am, but may open earlier during busy times).

I went with a friend who does not ride coasters. I headed straight back for Kraken and got on twice with no wait at all. Just go right back there as soon as the park opens and no one will have to wait for you. It's an incredible coaster--don't miss it!

We went in the evening after 7pm or so, no big lines either, maybe 5 -10 minutes at the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter