Does Pop Century resort have refrigerators in all rooms now?

jkshel

DIS Veteran USMC Vetera
I had read somewhere they were adding them to all the value resort rooms. Does anyone know if they have done this yet? If so, do you know the size of what they will accomidate? i.e. 6 cans, 6 water bottles, etc.. THANKS!!

jkshel said:
I had read somewhere they were adding them to all the value resort rooms. Does anyone know if they have done this yet? If so, do you know the size of what they will accomidate? i.e. 6 cans, 6 water bottles, etc.. THANKS!!

Yes, they all have mini fridges. Certainly 6 drinks, probably some more.

We were at Pop in May, we were able to keep 6 gatorade/water bottles in there at a time. I think we put in 8 at a time. We would each bring 2 drinks with us to the parks. Just keep in mind it's a mini fridge and they didn't get super cold but they definitely did the job when it was 90 degrees out lol

We were at Pop in May, we were able to keep 6 gatorade/water bottles in there at a time. I think we put in 8 at a time. We would each bring 2 drinks with us to the parks. Just keep in mind it's a mini fridge and they didn't get super cold but they definitely did the job when it was 90 degrees out lol
I managed to freeze water bottles, poweraded, oj, last nights desserts and I don't whatelse. I've been banned from touching fridge on our next trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter