Does new discount code apply to campsites?

jennypenny

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Has anyone called and tried to book a campsite using the new code? I was wondering if the discounts applied to campsites.

Also, am I remembering correctly that the rate you get is the current rate on the day you check in, regardless of how long you stay? I ask because we're going for easter but we plan on checking in on 4/8--one day before the current code expires.

Dreaming of Disney . . .
Jenny

I don't know about the code but the rate that applies is the rate on your fist day.

I tried to use it for my trip next month. Didn't work. Only discount I could get to date is AAA - still $73 night preferred. Oh well.

I tried to use the Florida Resident's Special rate for Feb. 28th and they told me those rates were all taken. As a matter of fact, all partial hook-up sites were taken. I will be in a tent on a full hook-up site.:)

What code? Can you say? We are going April 6th till the 11th. We got an annual pass rate. But is there something else? If you aren't allow to post it can you email me the info or tell me where I can find it? Thanks

The code is BRH and is on the disneyworld.com website. Just call and ask if that rate is less than what you are getting or if it even applies.

Spinning,

I did not know that AP rates after
2/12/03 were out yet. If you don't
mind me asking what rate did you
get? Did they tell you when they
came out? Thanks

Hi, I don't have it right in front of me but it was around $68 plus tax. I will have to find the paper work. That is a site in the 600 loop (at least requested) full hook up. It came to 70 something with tax. It is for 4 adults and 2 kids. Hope that help. I thought she said it was an annual pass rate.

Oh and that could be for Florida resident. My mom lives in FLorida and owns the motor home! I can't remember!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that their rack rate for a full hook up site? I know that the preferred site peak rate is $72 or $73. In the past, not knowing how this all works, I would ask for AAA, DC, etc. discounts and would be quoted a rate. They never told me that I wasn't getting a discount. This year I managed to get $65 + tax for a preferred site. Better than I did last year, but not a big discount. If you have AAA, give it a shot.

You could be right. I really don't know. I just know when I booked it I told them we had annual passes and a Florida resident so I just thought it was a discout. I thought we always paid in the $70's. then added on tax.

You must be getting some kind of a small discount. The rack rate for the 600 loop that time of year is 68 + 4 for 2 additional adults would bring it up to $72 + tax or about 79.92 a night. Big discounts during peak season are hard to come by.

I know that I'm going in June and I have a full hookup site (water/elec/sewage) and I used my Disney Club card and got a rate of $52.00 a night ( I also requested loop 900 too). The regular price for that time of year is $60.00, so I thought I had a pretty good price.

Though, I'm still looking for any codes, etc that might be cheaper. I did call the CRO last night to check on the rates and they were still $60.00 a night. I asked about any Florida resident rates and she said there wasn't any. Just through April 9th right now.

I just called to see about any new discounts and to find out if I actually got a reduced rate....
anyway I was paying $68 per night plus tax. total after taxes $379
they now have a Florida resident discount and my price is now $307 (including tax) So I am happy.
I must say this was an interesting phone call. The guy was so helpful in finding codes. Told me I was a little early for many but he would look. I don't ever remember that. I always had to provide them or they wouldn't check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter