Does Mickey appear at Chef Mickey's breakfast?

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
Ultimately, we're looking for a CB that has Mickey, Minnie and Pluto. Is this the right one for us?

looking at the character chart at http://www.wdwig.com/cbchar.htm
It looks like the get all 3 you'll have to have dinner at Liberty tree tavern.
Donald's is the best character breakfast, but no Minnie.

At Chef Mickey's, you get Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale that come around to each table and then Goofy is in the common area meeting guests as they enter or exit or get their food from the buffet.

From all the inof I've found, and from my memory. Donald is at CDM's but Pluto is not.

De's site list the characters at the breakfast as
Mickey
Goofy
Chip
Dale
with Doanld and Minnie occasional appearing. It does not list Pluto as even a possibility. It could happen in a pinch if they needed another character and no one that fit Donald or minnie was available.

The Breakfastosaurus w/Donald (Restarauntosaurus in AK) had Donald, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto last summer ... my grandkids ages 5 & 7 really enjoyed this character meal!

A friend of mine was at Chef Mickey's 3 weeks ago and saw Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Goofy, and Pluto. They said Pluto was only there for a few minutes- didn't go from table to table.

On April 4, 2003, Goofy was in the "reception" area of the restaurant (for photos and autographs before we were seated) and then Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale all came to our table for photos/autographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter