Does Miami Airport Alamo still have a shuttle to and from port?

ktate82

DIS Veteran
I know before the pandemic, Alamo at MIA had a shuttle that would take you to and from the Miami port. I know to get on it to go back to the airport, you had to show proof of a reservation. Do they still have it? Thanks!

Can anyone comment on this? I am curious too!! It was a great service just wondering if anyone had recent experience with dropping off a car at MIA rental return and taking shuttle to port through Alamo, Enterprise, National.

Thanks.

MJ

Can anyone comment on this? I am curious too!! It was a great service just wondering if anyone had recent experience with dropping off a car at MIA rental return and taking shuttle to port through Alamo, Enterprise, National.

Thanks.

MJ
The Alamo, Enterprise, National shuttle was NOT operating when we sailed on the Dream at the end of April. We took a taxi from the port to the MIA car rental center to pick up a car for our drive to WDW. Since the shuttle was not available for port to rental center transport, I assume it was also not available for rental center to port trips.

The Alamo, Enterprise, National shuttle was NOT operating when we sailed on the Dream at the end of April. We took a taxi from the port to the MIA car rental center to pick up a car for our drive to WDW. Since the shuttle was not available for port to rental center transport, I assume it was also not available for rental center to port trips.

Thank you so much for your reply. I could not find out any info recently. Thank you. I will tell our friends to give Alamo a call directly to find out if they will restart that service. Thanks again.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter