• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Mara have ice cream available?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I saw a cooler filled with individually wrapped ice cream treats for sale on the way to the registers. If not then all they have was a cooler full of desserts like cheesecakes and pies. Hope that helps. I can't say I was overly impressed with this food court. They did have large portions of fish with the fish and chips meal, and great bread sticks.

I'm pretty sure that there was a soft serve machine. Chocolate and vanilla was available. But then again we stayed there in February 2003 and my memory isn't always the best. Hopefully someone who has stayed there recently will respond. But to the best of my memory there was soft serve available.:crazy:

I think they have both a soft serve ice cream machine and individually wrapped ice cream treats. I don't remember how much they are or what flavours were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter