Does free DDP end on Sept 29 or Sept 30?

deany

deany
I have read both answers on the DIS. Also from DU I have been given Sept 29 and next time Sept 30. I am quite concerned because we check in on Sept 30 and have 10 days (hopefully free!) of ADR's booked. Not to mention our flight, etc. Can anyone reassure me?? :tigger: :ccat: :maleficen :simba: :dumbo: :stitch:

Oh, thank God. We have moved our trip up from mid October to Sept 30. There would have been no way to change it without it costing major $$$ party:

I've got a Sept 27 - Oct 1st reservation booked and it shows Free Dining for 4 nights, so yes Sept 30th is included.

Just make sure that your reservations say "free dining." Mine state it. Look at your paperwork or call.

Your check in date must be on or before 9/30. Technically you could have free dining up to 10/9 if you check in on 9/30 and have a 10 day stay. Just be sure you have those famous words "free dining" on your ressie.

You should have free dining for your entire stay. We booked Sept 28th through October 6th, and are getting free dining for the duration of our trip.

Thanks so much. Yes, my TA did call to confirm this but I have heard from a CM and also DU initially that it was Sept 29. We should have free dining until midnight on Oct 10 as it says it expires at midnight on the day of your checkout. We have two more days after that that will not be on the plan. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter