• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Fantasmic ever run when the Columbia is in refurb?

I will be there Feb 20-Feb 24 so i am crossing my fingers Splash is back up as it is one of my favorites. And now that Fantasmic! is down I am praying WOC reopens. I mean tbh WOC being down now for almost a year is terrible. Disney has so much money there is no excuse for any repair to take this long!! They are just taking their time saving money each day it is dark.

F! is officially on the refurb calendar now:( Jan. 22-spring 2019. Splash is also going down Feb. 5.

Where are you seeing this? My usual spots don't show this so I must be missing something (not hard to believe!)? Maybe I need a new bookmark!

I too am surprised about Splash, it was down for a long time last year. We missed it our trip last Feb when we were there the 23-27. I don't miss it too much when there in the winter, but it's still fun if it's open.

it is in red on the pages below :(
Where are you seeing this? My usual spots don't show this so I must be missing something (not hard to believe!)? Maybe I need a new bookmark!

I too am surprised about Splash, it was down for a long time last year. We missed it our trip last Feb when we were there the 23-27. I don't miss it too much when there in the winter, but it's still fun if it's open.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disneyland/fantasmic
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disneyland/splash-mountain

Thanks, I don't usually check each individual attraction page, learn something new every day. Splash doesn't show in the list of refurbs on the Park Hours list like other things do. Perhaps they are just slow to update that.

Such a bummer about Fantasmic! Without WoC I'm kind of missing my "extra magic". I guess we can splurge on a fancy dinner somewhere instead, but it's not the same.

So Fantasmic, grizzly and splash! My kids love redwood creek. I hope its not gonna be in the refurb list.

Ill be there for splash!

Well this is a bummer we were planning to do a dining package, we'll be there March 20th and 21st which is the first and second day of spring. I'm assuming it won't be open by then. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter