• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does EPCOT have another entrance?

At the back of the World Showcase, between the UK and the bridge to France -- the International Gateway. There is a walkway to YC/BC, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin. Also a boat dock with service to YC/BC, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin, and DHS.

oh does it open the same time as the main entrance?

yes it does! even when future world has early EMH and the WS isn't open yet, you can still go through the international gateway to take full advantage of the extra time.

we stay at the Swan every year, since EPCOT is our favorite park. we love being that close and having that exit that is sooo much less hectic at the end of the day! it's highly recommended to stay at one of those hotels! :thumbsup2

The International Gateway entrance is useful if you're headed straight to World Showcase or if you're exiting after Illuminations. If you are arriving in the morning though I think it's best to use the main entrance as you're closer to the Future World attractions. It's a bit of a hike from the back of the park to the front!

The International Gateway entrance is useful if you're headed straight to World Showcase or if you're exiting after Illuminations. If you are arriving in the morning though I think it's best to use the main entrance as you're closer to the Future World attractions. It's a bit of a hike from the back of the park to the front!

If you are staying at the Yacht/Beach Club, Boardwalk or Swan/Dolphin, there is no bus transportation to the front entrance. If you have a car, you could drive to the main parking lot or take a cab.

There is no parking at the International Gateway entrance or bus transportation to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter