Does Disney still do "free dining" at Disney World?

the_bUg

Mouseketeer
Hey folks. Been a couple years since I've been to the world. I noticed that they currently have a promotion going on where you are entitled to 1 Dining plan meal per day. Is this the most they give for this offer now?

I've booked flights for Nov 15th to 29th (I'm Canadian). Yes I realize that there will probably be blackout dates around that time, but I'm curious to know if they still do the free dining promo, or if they have simply reduced it to free "half" dining.

With so many hotel rooms closed or eliminated by construction, there might not be a lot of free dining later on this year. Disney usually offers free dining to fill hotel rooms.

The usual free dining promo was available last year.

Thanksgiving week onto itself usually does not have free dining. However, if you come before or after that week you can usually catch the deal.

We did the free promo last year starting 11-26 and I, too am a little concerned about the one meal dining offering going on right now. I never saw that particular deal before. Disney may be testing it out now for future use at other times. I hope not, but....

Keep in mind with the new attractions coming and the approaching 50th anniversary the free dining promo as we know it may disappear at least for a little while.

I still think chances are pretty good for this year that it will be offered.

To the best of my recollection, last year there was the free one meal dining like is now offered, then the 'original' two meal free dining later in the year. But, I also wonder if the one meal is the wave of the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter