• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Disney rent tents/campers?

legs22

Look for me on the singles thread on the Community
Does Disney rent out tents or campers? I don't have either one of these. I stayed at FW as a child and have lots of good memories. Would like to do the same some day with my DD. I guess I would have to rent from an RV center or stay in the FW cabins.

I think that they rent tents to group campers, but I'm not sure if they rent them to people staying in the regular sites. Even if they do, I seem to recall the price was so high that you would do better buying a tent at Wal-Mart. They do not rent RVs.

Disney only rents tents to groups of 20 or more staying at their group campsite. The cost of a tent is about $30 a night. If their policy has changed and you can do it now for the costs involved it would be as cheap buying your own family style tent and reusing it for future trips.

FW does not rent tents or RVs except to large groups as stated. But you can stay in the Wilderness cabins at FW which are great. They sleep 6, have a full kitchen and deck area, yet have all the convenience of a hotel room. IF you want to stay in an rv you might want to look at www.cruiseamerica.com they rent campers and alot of people bring them to FW.

Thanks for your replies. I guess I have to decide now how much I want to "rough it".:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter