Does DCL still offer Onboard AIrline Check-In?

mrsgthatsme

Mouseketeer
We used this feature on past cruises where you could check your luggage onboard the ship at the end of your cruise and not see it again until you arrived at your home airport. It was SO nice and convenient not to have to mess with bags on the way to the airport, etc... I can't find any definitive recent information on this. Can any recent cruisers share whether this was offered? Thanks!

We used this feature on past cruises where you could check your luggage onboard the ship at the end of your cruise and not see it again until you arrived at your home airport. It was SO nice and convenient not to have to mess with bags on the way to the airport, etc... I can't find any definitive recent information on this. Can any recent cruisers share whether this was offered? Thanks!
i do not believe this is offered, just sailed last week

I had a bit of a disagreement with DCL over this. When I did the check in on the app for my July cruise the app specifically told me I qualified for Onboard Airline Check in and would I like participate. I clicked yes.

I then emailed DCL ground transportation to ask if they were still delivering the airline luggage tags to the cabin which is part of the program. They wrote me back saying "Oh, Onboard Airline Check-In is not currently happening."

Then why are you asking me if I want to participate??? Just ridiculous. I screenshot and sent the page in the app and they just said it was a glitch.

MJ

I had a bit of a disagreement with DCL over this. When I did the check in on the app for my July cruise the app specifically told me I qualified for Onboard Airline Check in and would I like participate. I clicked yes.

I then emailed DCL ground transportation to ask if they were still delivering the airline luggage tags to the cabin which is part of the program. They wrote me back saying "Oh, Onboard Airline Check-In is not currently happening."

Then why are you asking me if I want to participate??? Just ridiculous. I screenshot and sent the page in the app and they just said it was a glitch.

MJ
We sailed last week and had same experience- offered and highlighted during online checkin, but it doesn’t exist.

We sailed last week and had same experience- offered and highlighted during online checkin, but it doesn’t exist.

When I pointed out to DCL that they need to update the app they seemed like they were surprised it was still showing. This has to be confusing a lot more people than just us....and it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter