Does DAS work during EMH?

Zhaan

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I noticed I can't make Fast Passes during the EMH of Pandora at Animal Kingdom. Does that mean DAS is not honored during that time as well?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I noticed I can't make Fast Passes during the EMH of Pandora at Animal Kingdom. Does that mean DAS is not honored during that time as well?

Thanks!

The FP+ lanes are not used during EMH so there is no guarantee you will be able to use the DAS. You can ask at the individual rides and it may be allowed.

In our experience it's been a bit hit and miss during EMH. You can't get a return time as the new machines they now use will not work until it reached regular park hours (we only do morning EMH), however some of the cast members let us go down the fastpass lane if there's a wait time less than 15-20 minutes. To be honest, I'm not sure all the cast members know the rules either so we just hope for the best.

We went to FOP before EMH started and received a return time, went back right before 11pm and had no issues in the FP lane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter