Does Copper Creek have DVC merch?

hoosierben

Earning My Ears
I’m going to soon be buying CC DVC and was curious if they sell Copper Creek DVC merch anywhere online or at the resort?

I saw a riviera walkthrough recently that showed Riviera’s merch store selling Riviera DVC merch. I can’t seem to find anything online anywhere for CC except on Etsy, which isn’t the same quality IMO.

If you search on shopDisney.com there are a few items for Copper Creek:
search: disney vacation club copper creek

Currently the results include a women's T-shirt, men's T-shirt, coffee mug, and water bottle.

Yes the gift shop at WL sells DVC clothing and merrchandise. It is usually near the enterance closest to Boulder Ridge.

I was at the wilderness lodge gift shop last week and they didn't have any Copper Creek merch. Their DVC merch selection was also very limited. They had a few items that said Wilderness Lodge on them.

Disappointing because we were looking to buy Copper Creek merch as well!

Thank you! This is what I was looking for. But very disappointing to hear, we’re excited to become DVC members here and we’re hoping for some good/tacky CC DVC clothing.

Maybe for the 50th? I am checking in to CC on 9/25 and would love to see some new stuff. I would buy just WL items too, we own at BRV.

That's the same as at VGC. Tons of Grand Californian stuff. Napa Rose, and even a Hearthside Bar and Grill hat. ZERO VGC merch, just generic Vacation Club stuff and that's limited to a couple of shirts, a couple of mugs, an umbrella, a bag, and a license plate frame.

If you search on shopDisney.com there are a few items for Copper Creek:
search: disney vacation club copper creek

Currently the results include a women's T-shirt, men's T-shirt, coffee mug, and water bottle.
If you click on a shirt, you can select different 'styles'. I got a pink tank top for myself and a black hoodie for my husband. They even have infant bodysuits.

This is true for the coffee mugs and water bottles, as well.

Attachments

• shopdis.jpg
    shopdis.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
Yes the gift shop at WL sells DVC clothing and merrchandise. It is usually near the enterance closest to Boulder Ridge.

The Merch at the the mercantile is always a let down. I have said multiple times while eating at Geyser Point that they should have shirts as well. I was just there 9/10-9/17 and the DVC merch in the store was laughable. I dont understand why we cant have cool merch. The Poly, Grand, and Contemporary have much better resort specific merch.

The Merch at the the mercantile is always a let down. I have said multiple times while eating at Geyser Point that they should have shirts as well. I was just there 9/10-9/17 and the DVC merch in the store was laughable. I dont understand why we cant have cool merch. The Poly, Grand, and Contemporary have much better resort specific merch.
That, and I don't know why they can't have the nice embroidered Nike golf polos available at the ShopDisney page. All the ShopDisney stuff is generic soft goods and mugs/water bottles that they can screen print any resort logo on and call it a day. It comes from a third-party vendor in Nor Cal. I know they can't have EVERYTHING, but they could add a little more "bougie" items here and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter