• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does CA Screaming open back up again after WOC?

faith313

Mouseketeer
I've been dying to ride this coaster at night and never have. Usually when WOC starts, my family heads over to DL and that is where we finish our night. Does CS reopen after WOC? Also, what is our best strategy for riding RSR at night? Sorry I would do a search, as I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it's currently down. Thanks! :butterfly

We went to DLR in March last year and Screamin does not reopen after WOC, I'm not sure if they changed it since they got all the construction done. :confused3

I've been dying to ride this coaster at night and never have. Usually when WOC starts, my family heads over to DL and that is where we finish our night. Does CS reopen after WOC? Also, what is our best strategy for riding RSR at night? Sorry I would do a search, as I'm sure this has been discussed before, but it's currently down. Thanks! :butterfly

CS opens after WOC on some nights. For example, tonight DCA closes at 8pm and there is only one showing of WOC at 8:15. So CS will not re-open after WOC because the park will be officially closed before WOC even begins. But on Friday, DCA closes at 11pm and the second showing of WOC is at 10:15. In my experience, CS usually re-opens after the end of WOC until closing time. There is actually a line that begins to form during WOC that goes from the entrance of the ride up the pier.

So if the end of the last showing of WOC is at least 15-20 minutes before park closing, CS will usually re-open. Although this is not a guarantee, of course. :)

The best strategy for riding RSR at night is to pull a FP for after sundown or single rider it. Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter