• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone remember the "Tower of Terror" Disney movie?

Yes! I loved it back in the 90s, had it on video (purchased from a Blockbuster video that was going out of business!) and watched it as a "comfort" show because I was entirely too old to be watching it

Follow up question, if WDW did a 1930's era party like in the movie (in honor of the ride), would you attend?

I have never actually seen it that I can remember, but would like to. I wish it was on Disney+! It looks like it was pretty faithful to the ride, with some shots actually filmed there.

I have never actually seen it that I can remember, but would like to. I wish it was on Disney+! It looks like it was pretty faithful to the ride, with some shots actually filmed there.
I believe it's on DVD. A previous poster said it's on YouTube as well.

I still can't believe it isn't on Disney+! I have asked multiple people my age about it and no one else seems to remember this movie, I thought I was going crazy telling DH about it! It makes me wanna go on the ride but I do not do well with large drops, haha.

I still can't believe it isn't on Disney+! I have asked multiple people my age about it and no one else seems to remember this movie, I thought I was going crazy telling DH about it! It makes me wanna go on the ride but I do not do well with large drops, haha.
Welcome to the Disboards. :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter