Does anyone remember? Blog written by former DLR Jack Sparrow

FlameGirl

DIS Veteran
A few years ago, I read a fascinating blog? Article? Something. Written by a guy who was one of the Jack Sparrow characters in the park, talking about his experiences there, and the how and why on why he was ultimately fired.

I've searched high and low on Google and can't find it. Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? :lmao:

If so, I would love you forever if you could produce a link to it for me.

Thanks!

Thanks for the link. :) Such an interesting article. I can't remember, was there ever a given reason why they took Jack out of the park?

Thanks for the link. :) Such an interesting article. I can't remember, was there ever a given reason why they took Jack out of the park?

When I was there looking for Jack in April, a CM told me it was because the female guests continued to grope and chase after him. They said Jack may be back when the next film is released in the series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter