Does anyone NOT take their gifts if at DW on Christmas?

perd

DIS Veteran
It looks like everyone has plans to ship theirs ahead of time or bring them along. I had planned to just do Christmas before we leave (trip is 12/22 to 12/27). My kids are 17, 14 and 13, so old enough to not be expecting Santa to find them wherever they are.

Does anyone else do this, or am I the only one?

we've decided to bring one or two small things and "do Christmas" when we return (we are going from the 23rd to the 27th). My kids are 12 and 16 and agree that this will be just fine with them (and give them something to look forward to when we get back)

We would open ahead of time and just take a few small gifts for christmas morning that will fit in their stockings. I have enough to pack without packing all the gifts too. Some gifts opened at home would be used for the trip anyway-New sunglasses, beltbags, clothing. Since you cannot wrap your gifts ahead of time I would not want to mess with that once we got to WDW-I'm on vacation! The easiest gift is disney dollars and a disposable camera!
Have a great trip and a merry christmas

My kids are 16, 18 and 20 and I've told them this trip IS their Christmas gift!!! They will each get one gift before we go (their only gift) , but that's it!

The trip was part of their gift last year.

My kids were 9 & 15 at the time. We had Christmas before they left.

DS was disapointed that he didn't get anything in his stocking. :( I forgot to put something in there, because after we told them about the trip, they wanted to open their presents.

We are hoping to go for next Christmas. We would still have Christmas at home before we left, but I would bring their stockings to WDW and put a little something in them on Christmas morning.

Don't forget to bring Christmas lights to hang in your room, window, balcony & etc. We saw some last year and they were so cute!

Have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter