Does anyone know?

zca'smommy

"That's me: wife, mother, superhero, I'm sure you
I remember someone posting here, or somewhere else about a way to pay for a character to call your children at home, paid for obviously....

Does anyone know about this? I would love to have Cinderella call my daughter, and my boys would love just about anyone if they called, LOL......

(yes I can have someone pretend to do it as well, but I thought it would be fun to do it "officially").

Thanks

Wow! Thanks for the information--didn't know it was available!

I have had postcards sent to my kids from Vacation Planning before a trip but this looks great!

Thank you so much! that is EXACTLY what I was looking for! My kids will be thrilled! :)

That's a very cool service. I had Ariel call my dd when she lost her first tooth. My dd was so thrilled!
I just may have Mickey Mouse call ds about our upcoming trip to DL.

Well I had Mickey call my DS this morning for our upcoming trip. He's 8 and kinda in the middle of that whole "I don't believe, but I'm not really sure". So having Mickey call really got him excited and fully believing the magic again! I'm sure this is the last year where I get to watch him with the Characters and him believing they are the real deal. So this was really cool.

Unfortnately I was stupid and didn't read the email with the instructions! I had him answer the phone and when it said press 1, he freaked and threw the phone at me. Thinking it was some telemarketing thing! LOL So I pressed one and handed it back to him. Now he's calling his Grandma to tell her how Mickey called, and knows he's coming Sunday! Too cute! Very much worth the $2.50!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter