Does anyone know which rental communities have on property fishing?

trishdee

Earning My Ears
I know emerald island doesnt, but are they any that have fishing on the property? Thanks

think the Marriott (timeshares) do - but think you still need a fishing license from the state of Florida - WDW is the only one (that I know of) that does not require you get a license.

Last edited:
Quite sure Sunset Lakes does. It's the next community past Emerald Island. We've stayed there and have seen people fishing.

If a lake is within a private community and within the size requirements by the state, you don't need a license. Since most people are not keeping the fish, it is highly unlikely that F&WC would even bother you. People would need to be crazy to eat a fish out of a lake from a resort or community. Too many pesticide runoff into the water. Unless specifically stated on the resort or community, I would not worry about it much. Fish until you are told not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter