Does anyone know when the website was updated?

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
I was just checking some dates, etc, for this year's trips, and I noticed that all the canceled trips appear to have finally been removed from the website (such as my canceled Canadian Rockies trip in September, and the adults-only Yosemite Signature trip from May.) I'm glad they did that. About time. (Or am I *REALLY* out of it, and has it been this way for ages? I don't think so...)

There's also no references any more on the website for the trips I've checked, for Early Booking Discount rates. I'm assuming that means they are all gone?

Sayhello

I'm not sure when it changed either, but what I noticed was that the names of all of the trips have become "more boring"....i.e. what was the Southwest Splendours trip is now just called Grand Canyon Family Vacation, and Quest for the West is now Wyoming Family Vacation, etc., etc. I think these names sound far less interesting than the old names, and can't figure out why they would change them.:confused3

I completely agree with you about the name changes. I noticed this a while ago -- what's wrong with Southwest Splendors and Quest for the West? Unless they think their customers are really stupid and wouldn't get interested in a tour unless the destination was explicitly stated in the title. Strange.

The update was done very recently because I was looking at it earlier this week and the dates of the canceled trips were still there.

As for the name changes, they still have the names such as southwest splendors, if you click on North America the list comes up and under each trip it has the Disney name for that trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter